Spread Betting Market News
- Spread Betting market insights: Global liquidity is still a key long-term driver of risk assets
- What the spread betting companies are saying on a day that has seen sharp falls in global equity markets
- 'A funny old session' - latest market comments from those spread betting companies we follow
- Spread Betting: Close of play on the London markets
- Spread Betting: Admiral is the 'chart to watch'
|Page 8 of 485|
Spread Betting Lessons - Cut out the emotion!
Oh, and also a lesson why the Stop Loss is your Friend !
More Reading: Spread Betting Blog
Spread Betting From a Beginners Perspective.
> Leveraged trading continues to grow in popularity
> The practice account and dreams of 1 hour working days
> Vist The Spread Betting Blog
Spread betting at a glance
- Spread betting is a financial product that allows retail and professional investors access to the widest possible number and types of exchange traded instruments.
- The spread betting company that you trade through is the market maker, the trader does not actually take ownership of any underlying product. Hence, most jurisdictions do not charge stamp duty on any gains.
- The notion that you don't actually own the product ensures spread betting platforms are able to almost instantaneously execute orders on behalf of their client.
- Spread betting is a leverage product, your money is able to realise you impressive gains as your earnings come in multiples of the actual change in the underlying product that you are trading.
- This is of course where spread betting can also go spectacularly wrong. Losses can be huge, therefore we advise those that are spread betting, or are looking to go into spread betting, to enter each trade with a well thought out strategy. This also means setting a pre-determined stop loss so that losses are cut at a manageable level.
- This website is here to offer more insight into this fascinating trading instrument.